Thursday, January 22, 2015

Keeping your skin looking healthy

I am the worst at wearing gloves and keeping my hands hydrated and looking healthy.  My hands felt very rough and were getting chapped. When I looked down at them I was very disgusted with how OLD & DRY they looked.  The weather has really taken it's toll on my skin this winter and I haven't done a very good job at hydrating - inside and out.

Taking care of your skin is SO important - and not just your face. We hear the importance of drinking water, something else I'm not too good at, but did you know you should consume 1/2 your body weight in ounces a day in Water?  That means if you weight 150 pounds, you should drink 75 ounces of water a day.  Well I weight more than 150 pounds so that's A LOT of water ... but I am trying.  I really do feel better when I drink my recommended level of water each day. Being dehydrated as so many negative affects of your body that we don't even realize.

I'm working on a post to highlight the benefits of drinking water, but that's not the intent of this post.  Drinking water does help your skin, however there are other easy routine steps we can take to keep our skin smooth & healthy during the winter months.

Part of our morning and evening routine is taking off our make up, washing our face and putting on some sort of moisturizer to keep our face hydrated.  We should do the same things for our hands.  I would like to introduce everyone to my favorite hand produce, instant manicure by BeautiControl.  



BC Spa Manicure Instant Manicure softens and moisturizes your hands and cuticles with Dead Sea salts that gently exfoliate dead skin cells. Experience the wonders of natural oils as they nourish, moisturize and protect your hands and nails. 

Key ingredients: 
• Dead Sea Salts - Exfoliate skin for soft, smooth hands 
• Avocado & Safflower Oils - Help create a protective layer on the skin 
• Vitamin E - Helps protect skin from environmental damage 
• Tea Tree & Orange Oils - Cleanse and reduce impurities 

When you first start using instant manicure, you can use twice a day.  After a couple of days, you can begin to use once a day or as you feel necessary.  This can easily be introduced into your morning and evening routine and will have your hands looking healthy and young!  

Wonder where you can get this amazing product? You can order it here:


Feel free to browse the other wonderful BeautiControl products and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Remember ... Always:  LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment