Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 3

Well... it's week three of having two babies under 1 year old and let me tell you I'm exhausted :-)

One of the good things is that I am only 2 pounds away from the weight I was at when I got pregnant with Blake - although I never really lost the weight from Cloe so I still have a really long way to go!

One thing I have realized over the past 3 weeks is how important my friends are to me, I MISS YOU ALL!!! I am really going to make a better effort to stay in touch with everyone - and I am going to use this blog to help me do that. I have only cooked one meal since I came home from the hospital with Blake, ha! All I do all day is run between the babies, wash dishes (especially bottles) and no I do not have a dishwasher so yes i wash them all by hand, laundry - it's never ending, and running Elijah to his activities. So I am really in need of some ideas from all of you to help me keep my sanity, get out of the house, and still get it all done.

Does anyone have a good idea for organizing your week? I know Marla does house stuff Monday through Wednesday then has adventure days on Thursday and Friday. I am trying to organizing me week so that I split up the housework and still have fun days.

Right now I am planning Cloe's first birthday party and our wedding reception - both of them are not that far off and I am WAY behind in planning. If you have any good decorating ideas for either one, please send them my way. We are doing a BBQ for our wedding reception - so if you have any good centerpiece ideas I would love to hear them, I am so bad at planning this sort of thing.

Also - any ideas on how to boost energy? I am so exhausted - especially in the morning - I fall asleep when I am feeding Blake sometimes. I need some energy foods or something to help give me an extra boost throughout the day.

Lastly - any fun ideas for things to do with a 12 year old an 11 month (almost 1 year old) and a one month old? I need to get out of this house and do some fun stuff but the day gets a head of me and by the afternoon it's time for baseball (which is almost over).

Any ideas you have would be VERY helpful and VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment