Saturday, May 14, 2011

Philadelphia Cooking Cream

Have you heard of these yet,?  Have you tried them?  If you haven't - go to the store and pick one up this weekend.  I had a coupon (yes I use coupons and that is a topic for another blog) so I bought two different ones, original and santa fe.  I made the recipe on the back of the santa fe container the other night and it was delicious - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas!  Justin even liked them, said he would eat them again - and he did last night as left overs.

Each container comes with a recipe on the back as well as a little recipe booklet that has a couple additional ones in it.  I am going to try Chicken Bruschetta Pasta next week.  I will let you know know how it turns out.

I found this to be a very easy weeknight meal that didn't take a lot of prep or cooking time and turned out really good.  I made Spanish rice and refried beans to have along with the enchiladas - yummo!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend - I am off to change a stinky diaper :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment