Monday, August 26, 2013

The Fall Routine Begins!

Today is a day I love and hate .... the first day of school!  I love it because it means I have the morning to myself till Justin gets home for lunch.  It also gives me a since of normal and makes me get back into a routine. 

The canfield fair is this week which we all love ... but that means I have to really watch what I eat this week and make sure to get my workouts in (which I am already behind on this morning, ugh) because I can not resist fair food!!

I hate it because it means the end of summer.  Every spring I have all these good intentions and thoughts of what summer is going to be like then school starts and I think to myself "OMG it went so fast and I didn't do x,y or z"!  It seems the older I get the faster it goes.  Does everyone feel that way or is it just me? 

I also need to come up with a better morning routine.  The next two weeks are not bad, but once Cloe and Blake start school it's going to be a little more difficult.  Elijah has to be at school around 7:30 - we leave the house by 7:20 a.m. - and the little ones do not start until 8:30 - Cloe will go MWF and Blake will go TTH.  It's such a pain to get them up and ready before taking Elijah, but if I don't then I have to come back home, unload them, get them fed and ready and back out the door in about 30 minutes (i need 30 minutes drive time back home from the high school then to their school) ... they don't start for two weeks so it's easy now, I can load them up in their PJ's and drop them off at the sitters after I drop Elijah off at school.

Any suggestions on morning routines or easy, quick and HEALTHY breakfast ideas? 

Hope everyone is doing well.  Here is a picture of the kids from our vacation last week.  It was nice to get a way and watch the kids have fun and giggle.  I can't believe how fast they are all growing up.

J~

No comments:

Post a Comment