Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Family Fun dinner in a flash!!

My family LOVES pizza .... I think Justin and Cloe would eat it every meal of every day if they could.  While it's always yummy .... it's not always as healthy as I would like.  We have family fun nights at least once a month and we made "make your own pizza night" a tradition as well.  The challenge we had with everyone making their own pizza is everyone likes something different, and my oven is only so big!!

While we were on vacation we purchased the Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker from Williams-Sonoma and it is the perfect solution for a quick & fun make your own pizza night.  The pizza oven cooks the pizza at high heat so it only takes 6 - 8 minutes to make each pizza.  The size is perfect too.... Blake & Cloe typically share a pizza then Justin and I make our own (last time I made mine on sandwich thins so my crust was only 2 points)!

As a mom, the thing I like the most is that I can control the toppings and the type of dough.  If you or anyone in your family has food allergies you can make a pizza specifically for them:  gluten free, dairy free, Weight Watchers friendly, etc...  This was one of the best purchases we have made and it was not too expensive.

With the holidays coming, I recommend putting this on your Christmas list.  It's a must have in my book!  The biggest benefit - it's fun family time for the entire family!!

Happy Fall!

LIVE ~ LAUGH~LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment