Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Another year has flown by and it seems like life keeps getting busier and busier!! I can't believe Cloe is going to be 6 months old next week and Elijah will be 12 in a few months. Life flies by so fast, and my life is about to get even busier. I am expecting another baby :-) !! Cloe and the new baby will only be 11 months apart (my due date is June 13th and Cloe will be 1 year old on July 7th)! So with having an almost teenager, a new baby turning 1, having another new baby, hopefully selling our house and buying a new one (we have out grown our current house) and getting married is definatly going to make 2010 one of the busiest years EVER!!!

So, with the new year here, I am not going to make any New Years resolutions. Instead I am going to set goals. And this blog is going to be very important to me - and all of you are too. Trust me, I am going to need lots of good ideas for organizing, meals, staying sane :-) this year. So anyone that would like to give ideas - not just to me but to everyone else reading this blog - please feel free to post an idea. Or if you need an idea for something, just ask.

A few goals that I am setting for 2010 are:
1. To be a better friend - i know i have not been a very good friend to a lot of people in the past year. This past year has been a whirlwind and I didn't take the time I should have with the people that I care about most.

2. Cook one new recipe a week - so please keep the idea's coming.

3. Organize, organize, organize! Any ideas you have are more than welcome too - I can't tell you how tired I am of clutter - and I mean all kinds of clutter!!!

the rest are private - but I can say I have very high hopes that it's going to be a VERY VERY good year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Let me start by saying: I heart you! Two - you're a bunch of nutty! Babies 11 mos apart, and getting married - bunch of nutty. Did you guys set the date? How are you doing it?
    I love: love, love organizing (and hate: hate, hate clutter) so if you ever want to make a day of it I'd totally come down and help you out (for real!) - and I also have 900million recipes - you just let me know what you're looking for!
    Happy New Year!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete