Thursday, July 1, 2010

The 5 minute face

Well, I decided to use this blog for what the original intent is rather then me venting over how exhausted and overwhelmed I am on a daily basis :-) I do want to thank everyone listening and giving input - I have a great group of friends.

Now - as a wife, mom of three and career women time is limited and getting ready to go anywhere is a challenge. I am tired of looking frumpy and old so when I go out in public I try to clean up as much as I can. My hair is easy - as much as I hate it I can pull it back in a wet pony tail if I have to and it still looks OK.

I have discovered a make-up product that I absolutely LOVE! It's liquid eye shadow. I have found it at the Estee Lauder counter, the Clinque counter and most recently at Rite Aid - by Cover Girl. The Cover Girl product is called smoky shadow blast and it gives you two different colors to give you a modified smokey eye look - I love it.

On a daily basis this is my make-up routine and it takes 5 minutes or less:

* Almost powder make-up (powder foundation)
* Bronzer
* Blush
* Liquid eye shadow
* Eye liner
* Mascera
* Tinted chapstix - or lip gloss


If anyone else has any tips on getting ready quick, please comment.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment