Monday, October 25, 2010

Dinner ideas

Hey everyone - the blog is back :-)

So i have come up with a new idea and need some help. Instead of standing in front of the freezer every day wondering what to make for dinner, I have come up with a new system to at least give me a category of food to start with, i.e. Mexican, Italian, etc....

What I have done is listed food categories on little cards and I am going to place them in a container and every morning (or the night before) pull the category. From there I will determine the dinner menu.

I am stuck on categories and would love some input. Here is what I have so far:

* sandwich night
* soup and salad
* crock pot meal
* breakfast (as dinner, yummy)
* pizza & wings
* Chinese
* Italian
* Mexican

Any thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment