Monday, February 7, 2011

I figured it out ....

I think I figured out what my problem is. I have been in this funk lately - hence my last posting of winter blues - and I think I have figured out what is wrong. I'M BORED!! Yes, I realize that is a crazy statement considering my schedule is absolutely crazy, but when I look at the different between being busy and having fun, I realize that all it is - my days are full of things that keep my busy but with nothing fun.

My day consists of working (which I am very unmotivated towards right now), changing diapers, feeding and taking care of the babies, picking up toys, making lunch and dinner, laundry, Elijah's activities (which i am going to miss both basketball games this week because of work) .... get my point - busy but not fun!!

I feel like my mind is total mush - when i do get a few minutes to sit down and read the mountain of magazines that have stacked up, I usually either fall asleep reading or my mind is in 1000 places and I can't concentrate on reading an article.

I'm not really looking for advise here - unless you have some - I just needed to vent and get out that I think I have figured out my problem. Now, what do I do about it? How do I turn my busy boring life around so I am enjoying things again?

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how hard it is to juggle everything you do. You're a great mom and it will get better once the babies get a little older. Try to find a little bit of time each week for yourself.

    ReplyDelete