Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Blues

anyone besides me have them???

Last year I was so grumpy and I knew this year would be worse, I just didn't realize how much worse. I seriously hate where I live - the weather is SO cold and there is NOTHING to do. We have been stuck inside for weeks. Everyone was sick and the babies still have colds and Blake continues to cough - which has caused me to cancel my get together with Marla AGAIN because he has another trip to the doctor.

Tonight we are going to make homemade pizza and either watch a movie or play wii as a family - i am really looking forward to just having some fun family time. Does anyone have any other ideas for fun inside activities that we can do as a family? Remember I have a big age span - Elijah will be 13 soon (oh my goodness) and the babies are 18 months and 8 months.

also - how are you dealing with the cold weather and winter blues????

1 comment: