Thursday, October 25, 2012

Book recommendation

I came up with an idea to challenge Elijah and I to both read more - rather than watch TV, text, play video games, etc... as well as maybe connect a little better.  He hardly talks to me anymore. Most people tell me is because he is a 14 year old boy but as you all know we have always been very close.  We are going to have our own mini book club where every 2 months we read a different book and when we are finished we will go to dinner, ice cream, coffee whatever and discuss the book.

I thought this would help increase brain power and knowledge as well as give us something to TALK about. 

Our first category is a biography - he has his book but I need some recommendations.  Got any??

1 comment:

  1. The Steve Jobs one is supposed to be good -

    http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Jobs-Walter-Isaacson/dp/1451648537/ref=lp_2_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1351172345&sr=1-10

    Elijah probably takes all his cool electronics for granted; you can explain to him how much hard work and perseverance and innovation goes into it!

    ReplyDelete