Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year


Happy Holidays!  Well another year has past and in true Jeneen style, I did not keep my resolution that I was going to commit to weekly postings.  This is what I wrote last year:

I can't believe another year is gone.  It seems the older I get, the faster time goes by.  It's not that 2011 was a terrible year, It just wasn't the year i wanted it to be - I take full responsibility for that.   The year got away from me and I didn't have my priorities in line.

I started this blog - as an idea with Laura and Angie - after a pampered chef party that I had because we were talking about how hard it is to come up with different ideas for dinner.  I thought it would be cool to keep it open to "any" idea, not just dinner because as most of you know I am the most non-domestic female you will EVER meet :-) - yes i can admit it!!  It seems like over the last couple of years I have used this blog more of a sounding board to complain about things that are bothering me, especially after Blake was born. 

So..... with the new year I am going to reintroduce this blog - as it's true purpose.  I am going to commit to weekly postings with a question (like my fall decorating idea posting in September) or a recipe I think everyone will enjoy, a parenting tip or question, etc.. 

I would really like some suggestions on how to make the blog better - more interesting - so please provide your ideas and feedback.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a Happy New Year!  I am really looking forward to 2012!!

Well this year I am not making resolutions because I seldom achieve them.  Instead I am focusing on one thing:  HAPPINESS!!  I am turning 40 in three days and I am not dealing with it very well.  I am not sure why because I have been very blessed in my life.  Something is missing and that is what I am going to search for in 2013!  

I am going to really try and write a weekly post, but like I said last year if there are any topics or suggestions that would be great.  

You are all very special to me and I wish you nothing but the best for the New Year!!

Cheers!

J-

No comments:

Post a Comment