Friday, March 22, 2013

Self Care

As women - busy women - I think we all forget how important personal care is to help keep us motivated and feeling good.  I have been trying to focus on this more this year (you know the whole 40 thing) and while I am on the right track, I need to prioritize one very important aspect of personal health.

Personal care is more than getting your hair and nails done so you look good.  It's physical care, emotional care and mental care.  I am trying to prioritize exercise it's not working out very well.  I have been successful in losing weight - and I'm down one size :-) - I think my weight loss would be more successful if I stick to my exercise schedule.  The hardest part of personal care for me is the emotional / mental aspect.  Today is a perfect examples, I am so distracted by everything and I can't focus on what I need to get done  - TGIF!! 

Does anyone have any emotional / mental care suggestions they would like to share?  Lauren, what is the Oprah radio show you were telling me about?

I want to give a quick shout out to Marla who celebrates her 10 year anniversary today - Congrats!!  I can't wait to see you tomorrow and help celebrate you and Mike.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment